Venue Rules and Frequently Asked Questions

crowd source.jpeg

Venue Rules

-No outside Alcohol is permitted into the venue. 

-Smoking in designated areas only.

-No Dogs.

-Children must be supervised at all times.

-NO laser pointers

-Food must be placed in a clear plastic gallon sized bag.

-No large, hard-shelled coolers or ice chests.

-All bags are subject to visual search.

-Personal cameras are permitted in the venue, any flash photography, videos or removable lens equipment is not permitted.


Frequently Asked Questions

Box Office Hours

10am-10pm day of event

Do I have to pay to park? 

GA ticket holders that aren't camping must pay $5 to park for the day.

Can I go from the parking lot and camping  back to the festival area? 

Yes. the entire area is fenced off. Parking and camping will be sectioned off as well. 

Can I leave the event and come back? 

We ask that you come prepared to stay, however, we understand that there are un-foreseen circumstances that tend to occur. Please use your discretion if you choose to leave. If you parked in the day parking area, we cannot guarantee your spot upon your return. 

Can I bring my Dog? 

Please do not bring your dog to the Wine Mixer. We love dogs just as much as everyone else, but with this being a family friendly event with many children present, We just can't take the risk. Also, Don't leave your dog in your car. If you bring your dog, you will be asked to leave.

I won tickets from a contest but am unable to attend. May I give my tickets to someone else? 

No. Contest tickets are non-transferrable and cannot be re-sold.

Is reserved seating available? 

No. There will be seating in the VIP area and it is first come, first served. However, you may bring low back chairs and blankets.

What is your firearms policy? 

Firearms are strictly prohibited on the festival grounds for the duration of the event.

Is there handicapped seating/parking available? 

There is no seating except in the VIP area, however, our staff is happy to help folks who need extra assistance getting settled in a good place.
ADA parking is available.

What kinds of food will be available for purchase? 

There will be a variety of independent food vendors on site. 

What types of drinks will be available for purchase? 

A variety of drink options including beer and wine, soft drinks. (alcohol available in VIP and the Outpost areas only).

Will there be a Smoking area? 

Smoking will be in designated areas only. Keep in mind this is a family friendly event most families don’t want smoke blown into large areas or near food so the smoking areas will be far enough to not bother people. At least 35ft from all largely populated areas and well marked.

Can I use my credit card to buy food and drink at the Hwy 101 Wine Mixer? 

Cash Only to purchase drink tokens that can be used for all beverages sold in the Beer and Wine tents. All the food vendors will each have their own payment options. We expect the majority to be cash only.

Will there be ATM machines? 

Yes! however we strongly encourage you to bring cash with you as the ATM lines will be long. 

Can we reserve camp spaces next to each other? 

Attendees aren’t able to reserve specific spaces, and therefore we are unable to guarantee two or more spots next to each other. Camp Spots are allocated upon your arrival.

Can we have two vehicles in an RV space? 

No. Only one “engine” per RV space.

Can I use a camp stove at the campsite or RV Space? 

Only enclosed propane camp stoves can be utilized in the camping area. You will be camping in a grassy field in the height of the summer. Please use extreme caution 

Can we go in/out of the parking lot without having to pay for parking again? 

Overnight parking attendees may leave and come back to the lot without having to pay again, However, this is all subject to availability....Space is not guaranteed when you leave. Check with parking attendant for more information on the day of event.

Can we bring bubbles? squirt guns? 

Bubbles, yes. Squirt guns, no.

What is your audio video photo policy? 

No audio recording. No Video recording. No Professional Photography without appropriate credentials. Professional cameras are defined as those with any protruding lens. Cell phones and *Point and click* cameras are permitted.

Can I sell stuff? 

No. Unauthorized vending ANYWHERE on the property is strictly prohibited. If you want to vend food or wares, please fill out a vendor application here

Is there a hashtag for the Hwy 101 Wine Mixer? 

Yes! make sure to tag all your facebook posts and instagram pics #101winemixer

Where can I get updates about the Hwy 101 Wine Mixer?

You can follow the Hwy 101 Wine Mixer on Facebook:       or and instagram 

How do I submit my band for consideration to perform?

The 2018 line up is completed. The submission process for 2019 will be announced sometime in the Spring. 

If you have any further questions, please email us  Here